Business lounge and priority service
The Iremel Lounge in the sterile area of Terminal 1 is at the service of business class passengers and persons of equal status.
In accordance with the requirements and standards of air transportation service, the business lounge has:
- a board with up-to-date information about upcoming flights,
- office equipment,
- showers and all the necessary accessories,
- fresh press,
- own wardrobe,
- fresh fruits, salads, sandwiches and hot baked goods.
For younger passengers there is a separate children's area.
Cost of service for passengers wishing to use the services of the business lounge, who are not business class passengers and persons equated to them:
adults - 3,000 rubles,
children from 2 to 12 years old - 1500 rubles,
children under 2 years old - free.
For more information, please call: +7 (347) 229-50-14.
For passengers of international flights, a dedicated enhanced comfort zone has been organized in the Sky Bar restaurant in the sterile area of Terminal 2.
In order to use this service *, you need:
1. Check in at the business service counter and receive an invitation card.
2. Pass pre-flight security in Sector D.
3. Go to the business service area at the Sky Bar restaurant in the sterile area of Terminal 2.
4. Show an invitation card to a restaurant employee.
*This service is provided for business class passengers and persons equated to them. This service is not available for passengers holding special Priority Pass, Diners Club and Lounge Key cards.